All Tires are on Sale at Sullivan Tire! Save $60 Instantly on the purchase of any 4 tires! Only in need of two tires? We have a sale for that too! Save $30 Instantly on the purchase of 2 tires!
Wingfoot One, the brand new Goodyear blimp, is coming to New England for the first time in September! The blimp, actually an “airship”, has many upgrades from the original Goodyear blimps! Here are some interesting facts on the new blimp!
- Its overall length is 246.4 feet, this is the equivalent of over six school buses!
- The maximum speed it can reach is 73 miles per hour!
- 14 people can fit in at once, twice as many as the original blimp in 1972.
- Wingfoot One is over 30 decibels quieter from the inside and outside than the original blimp.
Riding in a blimp is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and Sullivan tire is giving you a chance! Visit our Facebook Page and Enter to Win a ride for two on September 2nd!
Enter to win here: http://wshe.es/TlrOY1Vo
You can also enter to win at our Watertown location on August 29th at our Customer Appreciation Event! The drawing will occur shortly after the event for a ride on September 2nd! The radio station 92.5 “The River” will also be in attendance preforming a Live Remote! Be sure to come by the Sullivan Tire in Watertown between noon-2pm on the 29th to get a chance to ride in the blimp as well as capitalize on great deals on tires and auto service!
Our Bridgewater, MA location will be hosting a great 60th Anniversary Customer Appreciation Event this Saturday, July 11th from 10am- 1pm! Hangout with Big League Brian and the Sullivan Tire staff for giveaways, refreshments, and awesome deals on tires and auto service!
- 300 Bedford Street
- Store Manager- Steve Sears
Sullivan Tire is currently offering a huge sale on Goodyear and Kelly Tires! Throughout the month of July, all Goodyear and Kelly tires will be sold as Buy 3, Get 1 FREE! With a variety of different sizes and tire options, Sullivan Tire will be able to answer to your specific need!
Sullivan Tire would like to give praise and congratulate USA’s women’s soccer team on winning the 2015 FIFA World Cup! The United States defeated Japan 5-2 in a rematch of the most previous Women’s World Cup final which took place four years ago.
The USA was on fire from the beginning of the match scoring four goals in the first half. Carli Lloyd was dominant and notched the fastest hat-trick in Women’s World Cup history in just 16 minutes! Lloyd scored her first two goals in front of the net and the third was a booming shot from half field that beat the Japanese goal tender who was caught too far away from the goal. Lauren Holiday and Tobin Heath were also able to score goals to propel USA to a dominant victory over Japan. As time ran down near the end of the match, veterans Christie Rampone and Abby Wambach were subbed in to play what will be the last match of their World Cup careers. After the game ended and USA claimed victory, the two veterans were the last to walk across the champion’s stage and hoisted the World Cup trophy together to rejoice victory with their teammates and the inspired American crowd.
Lloyd won the coveted Golden Ball which is given to the top player in the tournament. She was able to score six goals in seven games and also tally an assist. Though the USA dominated offensively in the final game, credit needs to be given to the great American defense throughout the entire tournament. The back line of Becky Sauerbrunn, Ali Krieger, Julie Johnston, Meghan Klingenberg, and goaltender Hope Solo only allowed three goals during the seven games played in the World Cup. Solo was able to win the Golden Gloves award given to the best goalkeeper.
Sullivan Tire is very proud of the Women’s National Soccer team for winning the FIFA World Cup title and being an exceptional representation of the USA! Join Sullivan Tire in celebrating the patriotic month of July with our special sale of Buy 3, Get 1 FREE on all Goodyear and Kelley tires! Be like the USA Women’s National Team and take advantage of the opportunity, book your appointment in July before it’s too late!
Sullivan Tire is proud to announce a big sale on Goodyear and Kelly Tires! Throughout the month of July, all Goodyear and Kelly tires will be sold as Buy 3, get 1 FREE! Also – get a $60 mail-in rebate on the purchase of four select Goodyear Tires or a $120 mail-in rebate on a set of select Goodyear Tires with your Goodyear credit card! There is a great selection of Goodyear tires currently featured to fit your specific needs!
The Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure with Kevlar is a very versatile and tough tire that can go off road at a moment’s notice!
Features and Benefits
- Kevlar and Durawall Technology –Rugged strength for powerful off-road driving.
- Traction Ridges and Open Shoulder Blocks– Clears mud and snow for off-road traction.
- Biting Edges and a Rubber Compound- Best traction on wet and icy roads.
- 20% Longer Tread Life Warranty- 60,000 miles absolutely guaranteed.
The Assurance cs Fuel Max is an eco-friendly all season tire with great traction.
Features and Benefits
- Fuel-Saving Tread- Reduces energy loss as the tire rolls to save up to 2,600 miles over the life of four tires.
- Wet Tread Zone with Duel Aquachannel Grooves- Improves water evacuation for gripping power on wet roads.
- Cutting Edge Construction- Consistent traction and wear through various conditions.
The Assurance CS Tripletred All-Season is one of the best all-season tires on the market for consistent traction in all conditions.
Features and Benefits
- Sweeping Tread Pattern- Water is evacuated more quickly for enhanced wet traction.
- Ice Zone with Biting Edges- Enhanced gripping traction on icy slick roads.
- Tread design Adapted for CUVs and SUVs- Confident traction in snow and rain as tire wears.The
Wrangler SR-A is a great highway tire which gives great handling on wet roads. The quiet ride is trusted on leading pickup trucks.
Features and Benefits
- Zig-Zag Microgrooves- Enhanced traction in snow, ice, and rain.
- Wide Circumferential Grooves- Help move water away from tread for enhanced traction in rain.
- Exclusive Wet Traction Compound- Gives traction on wet roads.
Book your appointment in July to capitalize on all of the great savings on ALL Goodyear and Kelly tires!
The Goodyear Assurance All-Season tire is a practical tire for confident all-season traction in wet, dry, and snowy conditions. It has long tread wear with a warranty of 65,000 miles.
Features and Benefits:
- Multiple biting edges: Offer great all-season traction in wet, dry and snowy conditions.
- Wide tread grooves: Help evacuate water and slush for enhanced wet traction.
- Optimized tread pattern: Reduces road noise for a quieter ride.
- Large stable shoulder blocks: For confident dry and wet handling.
Looking for a fuel-efficient option? The Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max provides confident wet and dry traction while helping you save at the pump.
- Fuel-saving tread compound: Helps reduce energy loss as the tire rolls to save 2,600 miles worth of gas over the life of the tire.
- Wet tread zone with dual Aquachannel grooves: Helps evacuate water away from the treadface for great traction on wet roads.
- Dry tread zone with solid shoulder blocks: Helps enhance handling and grip for confident maneuvering on dry pavement.
Sullivan Tire’s 60th Anniversary Year starts NOW with an exclusive Buy 3, Get 1 FREE sale on all Goodyear & Sullivan Value Line Tires!
We have thousands of qualifying tires in stock right now! Whatever you drive – Buy 3 Goodyear or Sullivan Value Line Tires and get the 4th FREE! PLUS! Save up to an extra $120 Off on select Goodyear tires!
This offer is valid on in-stock tires only and expires on March 29th. Exclusions apply.
THANK YOU to New England for the years of business as we head in to our milestone year!
Today’s Tire Tip Tuesday is a feature on one of the great, name brand, high quality products we provide at Sullivan Tire and Auto Service: the Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max tire (which is on sale during our Buy 3 Get 1 Free sale until August 2)!
This is Goodyear’s best tire for enhancing fuel savings, as the Fuel Max can save you 4% (or 2,600 miles worth of gas) over the life of the tires. Plus, this 65,000 mile warranty tire provides all the tread life, comfort, and all-season traction you expect from a Goodyear touring tire.
With gas prices continuously on the rise, road trips throughout the summer, the Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max is a perfect choice for the driver looking to save a bit of money this summer. And those savings will be multiplied when you buy your Fuel Max tires at Sullivan Tire and Auto Service from now until August 2nd. You can either get a FREE tire with our Buy 3 Get 1 Free sale, or save 15% off the price of two tires.
Call any one of our locations throughout New England to reserve your Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max tires today!
Have you ever driven Fuel Max tires? Did you notice the fuel savings? What other gas saving tips do you have? Let us know in the comments!
The weather is hot and so are the tire sales at Sullivan Tire! We are offering TWO great Buy 3 Get 1 Free sales until August 2nd. First, we are extending our Buy 3 Get 1 Free on the Sullivan Tire Value Line, and adding a Buy 1 Get 1 50% off on the Value Line as well!
Plus! We’re adding an additional Buy 3 Get 1 Free on ALL Goodyear Assurance and SR-A Tires or Buy 2 Get 15% off. The eligible tires are:
- Goodyear Assurance All Season
- Goodyear Assurance FuelMax
- Goodyear Assurance ComforTred Tour
- Goodyear Assurance TripleTred A/S
- Goodyear CS FuelMax
- Goodyear CS TripleTred A/S
- Goodyear Wrangler SR-A
Call our Tire Experts at 877-855-4826 or visit any one of our retail locations throughout New England, to find out which tire is right for you!
Do you have a favorite Goodyear tire? Will you be taking advantage of this great summer sale?
As an early kick off to Memorial Day Weekend, and to help you prepare for any upcoming road trips, Sullivan Tire is offering a Buy 3 Get 1 Free sale on ALL Goodyear Tires!
This sale gives you the most bang for your buck and is available ONLY at Sullivan Tire!